Operation H.O.P.E., Inc. (Helping Other People Everywhere) was formally established in July of 2009 as a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization to address the various social issues that challenge our society. After two decades of experience in mission work with populations effected by poverty and oppression, Dr. Elliot Shin decided to share his passion and invites the public to join with him to continue the work of serving and caring for others.
The vision of Operation H.O.P.E., Inc. is to help those who cannot help themselves by restoring their dignity, respecting their gifts and talents, and empowering them to rebuild their lives. Operation H.O.P.E. exists to provide help to populations that are typically forgotten by society such as the homeless, orphans/foster children, senior citizens, prisoners, inner-city, and the oppressed people.
1. Be humble
2. Seek to understand, not to be understood
3. Think of others equal or better than yourselves
4. It is better to give than to receive, thus receive from people you’re trying to help
and provide them the opportunity to give to you
5. Believe everyone is gifted and talented, do not judge anyone
6. Love people with no agenda
7. One person, one neighborhood, one country at a time
EMPOWERING PEOPLE TO REBUILD THEIR LIVES...
Operation H.O.P.E. engages local organizations, churches and institutions to foster collaboration and partnerships to utilize community resources instead of reinventing them. Our goal is creativity, compassion, love and vision through teamwork with humility.
Our 7 Core Values